Today was yet another day when I woke up hungry! No, I didn’t miss my meal last night. In fact, we had this amazing chicken tandoori from a Pakistani Restaurant. I and my tummy slept all happy 😉 May be too much of blog hopping does something to your subconsciousness and you land up dreaming of food and eating .. huh!!
I was craving for Egg Bowl once again but then, I wanted to try something different and thought of making something on the similar lines. Made a Spinach Omelette 🙂 Spinach is one of my favorite greens just like Popeye 😛 .. “I’m Popeye the Sailor Man. I’m strong to the finish, Cause I eats me spinach. I’m Popeye the Sailor Man” .. do you guys remember that. I miss that show at times!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- A couple handful of baby spinach
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup cheese, I used Parmesan
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 6 pearl tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a big bowl, mix eggs with milk, cheese, tomatoes, onion, salt and pepper
- In a pan, add 1 tbs oil and saute the garlic with the spinach for about a minute
- Add the spinach to the big bowl and mix it properly
- In a flat pan, add little oil and spread the mix from the bowl.
- Low the heat and let it cook slowly. If you want you can flip it and cook the other side too.
- Add few drops of Tabasco sauce on your omlette and eat it hot with some bread toast 🙂